12/01/2018

I was made to MAD


In the beginning,God knew what he was creating me into. He already mapped out a plan for me. So I came into a sinful word to make a difference. Noah in his time was making a difference by living a sin free life. And what did God did,he found him worthy of his grace and God favoired him.

Deep within me,I know that God doesn't create anyone out of mistake. He cannot make a mistake. You know why? Because he is a perfect God. After he created everything,he looked at them all and smiled . His smile signified that "yes! I have done a great work and everything he made was perfect".

When I look around me and I see everything God created,I search my heart and I knew that God made me to MAD( make a difference).

You can be like Noah in the Bible who was different from everyone. You can be like Joseph who made a difference by refusing to lay with Potiphar's wife. We can be like Shedrack , Meshach and Abedinego who refused to bow down to the gods of Babylon. These people made a difference and God rewarded them all.

As for me,God made me to make a difference in this world and I am in the journey of making that difference. God made everyone and he has bestowed us with different gifts and talents. He cannot make you and give you nothing. No way!!.

He made us and because of his wisdom,he knew that we can do so much in the world and he gave us gifts and talents that will shake the world.

Let me remind you  in case you have gorgforgo. Did you know that we were created to have Dominion over all creatures? You can imagine how powerful you are and great things you can do if you search and discover the powerful tools God has given you.

As for me,I was created to shake the word. I was made to be Mad. I was made to move the world from darkness to light.

I know what you were created for. You can tell me what your created for.


No comments:

Post a Comment