12/06/2018

How I became a product of royalty



                          

When I was a little girl,I always admire princesses and princes especially their royal  attires,the way they talk,walk,their confidence and amongst all,the way they were been addressed. I wished I was one, and ........................ I became one!!!!!!!

I can proudly and boldly say that I am a product of royalty. You know why ? Because I was born of a king. Whenever my father calls me 'my princess". It reminds me of how I am a product of royalty. It reminds me that I am one because my father  represented a king.


I miss that actually. I missed him treating me in a special way. I missed him pecking me on my chick and strucking my hair,I missed how I look at him and adore him.He would always ensure that as a princess,I  get the best.

With him I feel like I am the only princess in the world. My father who was a royalty himself made me realize that royalty is what you think of yourself. He taught me how to work with my shoulders held high.

My king taught me how to talk and be confident like a princess. He made me realize that I don't necessarily have to wear royal apparels before I see myself as a product of royalty.


He taught me that aside from him,there is another king that supercedes all Kings in the world. And you what this made me feel,it made me more confident and proud. I can say that I am proud to be called his princess. I am one because I have two Kings in my life. I have one who will alwwal watch over me and send his guards(angels) to watch me 24/7. This king I am talking about Loves me so much that he has identified me to be called"a royal priesthood".

I can boldly say  that I am a product of royalty because my earthly father was one and he opened my eyes and  showed me a king who is higher and more graced than him.

Yes!!!!!!!!! I am a product of royalty. I was born of a king. I was made by a king. I was chosen and loved by a king. And most importantly,I am crowned and adorned in royalty.


No comments:

Post a Comment