1/02/2019

Not just a regular honey

I do not usually hype honey the way some people do neither do I like adding it as a sweetner to my drinks. E.g beverages

I just saw it then as something people take just to " add as part of their supplement". I just used to "jump and pass it". The taste alone disgusts me and the feel made it seem like a cartarrgh to me. Eww right?

I started learning how to take care of my body,my system and my hair and guess what? I realized that honey was one of the most important necessities I must add.

I made up my mind to adopt the usage of homey,I bought a bottle for my self and I really paid a price to get an original honey. Wawuuuuuu!!!! Honey must be very important to be this expensive-orginal honey.

I got one and I started applying it on my face,my body and my hair. Although I never enjoyed how it feels on my body especially the texture. Very sticky but I have to ride on with it in order to get that glowing skin and a healthy long hair.

Progressively,my face was taking another step . My face and my body left a stage of looking dull to stage of looking bright and beautiful.

How did I achieved that ? I started using it as my own facial mask and cleanser without adding anything to it. I massage my face at night and leaves it for like 10-15 minutes and I wash off with cold water,damp my face with a clean soft towel. After this process,my face is always smooth,fresh and soft.

I never believed that honey would work tremendously on my face,body and hair.

The next step I am in now  is to always add a spoon of honey to my drinks e.g beverages.

You too can also try using honey just for yourself. It works very well and it's not just a regular honey we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment