8/19/2018

Zip it!!!!!


Read this conversation between two friends.....

“ I want to say my mind concerning this situation,I cannot keep mute at all"

“Tegs!!!!! This is not your call, leave this matter the way it is . You know the consequences of what will happen to you."
“ I don't care. I am going out there to confront him and tell the police what I know."
“ Tegs please do not do this. It is better to keep shut here than to say something. This is a murderer case Tegs."

Tegs was so stubborn and flarred up at her friend calling her names all because she decided to keep shut.

 Tegs felt she was the bold one but not knowing that her boldness called for trouble. She ended up telling the police that she was a witness even thoith they didn't ask her to testify. The end result was she landed up in jail when the police found out about her link with the murderer.

Her friend on the other hand warned her ahead of time but she refused. Her friend applied wisdom in that situation because she knows when to talk.

Many times we find ourselves in situations that requires us thinking and thinking and still thinking for solutions. We will keep on thinking different solutions that will keep us from falling into that trap.

A lot of us are so good at " saying my mind" when we are in some situations that requires us bailing ourselves but the irony is that there are situations we need to do what? "Keep shut".

It is very good at times to act dumb than to utter words that will land us into trouble. The best thing to do to stay out of trouble is to be mute  even if we know a lot of things to stay.

Someone thought me something a long time ago. He said" It is better to say nothing than to say something that will make you into nothing."

The message I am passing here is " to stay out of trouble, learn when to talk,what to say and how to say it"

I will drop my pen here . I am sure these three words will make sense to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment