8/31/2018

Be still

Situations can be tricky sometimes. It makes us loose focus,dreams,goals and visions. There are some situations that makes us believe that “ this is the end". There is no worse situation like loosing a loved one, it could a father, mother, sister, brother,uncle,aunt niece,nephews and good friends.

Some times when I see people going through a particular situation,I will just say“ it's okay. I understand". Literally I don't understand because I haven't been there and I just want them to feel safe and relaxed,knowing that someone has  boarded that same bus.

It really hurts to pass through situations that no one has a clique of where it is bitting you. Yeah! They might know what you are passing through but they do not know how it feels.

We all have passed through some situations that we thought we cannot get out of it,but we did. Situations sometimes sharpens us, they prepares us,they make us ready for war,they make us blend with things around us,they teach us new things,they make us wiser and smarter and above all,they make us stronger.

Only weak people sees every situation as a starting point for failure. They see situations as“ life is unfair to them", they make the situations affect their reasoning and sense of belonging.

I want you to be still in your situations, think and think of ways out and allow God to complete it.  Jesus Christ commanded the storm to be still and it was so. When you are still, your situations will be still by not taken the best out of you.

I can remember when I was going through a very challenging situation. I was broken,chattered,misplaced and I thought life has treated me unfairly but I dusted myself and I was still through the help of God.

When you find yourself in a challenging situation or situations,be still and make yourself too tough for that situation.

It is not easy to be still but once you are still,you will think for a solution rather than running away or given up. Never give up in life because of your situations. God can command your situations to be still if you can be still and allow him to do his job.



No comments:

Post a Comment