8/26/2018

Team light skinned



Why do some ladies want more? Why do they bite more than they can chew. Why is that a dark girl can be bilb enough to buy a lightening cream and said she is tonning? Why can't a light girl says she wants to be dark?

 I have many questio on my head of why “ some ladies" are not satisfied with their skin color. Wait! Could it be inferiority complex? Could it be they want to join“team light skinned?"

Some ladies actually want to be fair but they are not using the right cream. You are using a cream and your skin is turning from good to worse. You are tonning your skin and there are red veins not even green veins on your legs. Your stretch marks are so pronounced that your skin becomes irritating to the next person beside you.

Let me just throw it out here. You are not actually tonning your skin you are damaging it. Who says you are not beautiful the way you are. Who says you cannot attract a good guy with your skin color. You think it's only team light dark skin girls are attractive?

Even if you want to tone your skin,get the right skin care cream in order not to destroy your skin.

I was really mad this morning when I saw a lady sitting beside me in the bus. Her fingers called my attention to her whole body. I was irritated because her skin color are “coke and fanta". I checked her legs it was white and her toes were dark. Her knuckles were black and her fingers white. The sttrstr marks on her laps has turned red. I was really mad because this lady has just destroyed her skin all because she wants her skin to be light.

My last point is let's be contended with how God made us . Everyone is unique in their own ways. You can't be that girl that sees a light skinned girl, she looks attractive and charming and you think you are less attractive.

Come off it and  grow up.Use the right skin beauty and see how beautiful your color will come out and also build your self esteem.




No comments:

Post a Comment