8/28/2024

See the beautiful style I made with my 2 yards Ankara material

 


A lot of us have some left over Ankara pieces lying down in our wardrobe or luggage . It must have been there for over a decade now and we are clueless of what we want to use it for . 

So I got an Ankara material and it was just only two yards . I was clueless of what style I will make out of it . It was really a tight corner for me. I don't want to waste the material or sew a style that I can't proudly wear out. 

So I decided to browse some styles online ,I saw few styles but I wasn't really satisfied. I hopped unto Pinterest ,scanned through some styles ,I was a bit relieved  and satisfied a bit. I saw this beautiful style that I couldn't resist. Very unique style for any body shape. I was so excited when I saw this chicky style. I saved the pictures immediately and sent to my fashion designer . When I showed her the style she said" I can make it even more beautiful ". 

I replied " no problem ma! I trust you . But the material is just 2 yards . Can It work? " She said of course it can work. J will do something about it. 

So to cut the long story short . Here are some photos of my awaited style from my 2 yards Ankara fabric. Feed your eyes please ...






 

I hope you love what you are seeing 

No comments:

Post a Comment