9/28/2018

I got your back


Have you ever gone out to an event or function, you finished from the event,you boarded a bus and you realized that your money was gone? Have you ever seen people well dressed,begging for money to complete their transport fare?

Either of the two categories,it is not a good situation to behold. Sometimes I usually see people well dressed and beg for transport fare from people, they come to me especially. What do I do when they come? I give them because I do not know their story. After given them,they wiuwo smile,thank me and be on their way. 

Anyone can be in that situation of not having enough money to take you home. We can get stranded on the road without even seeing anyone to help us. And when we found help,we will be indepted to that individual.

Few weeks ago,I was very tired and I was under the sun waiting for a bus that will take me to my destination. I saw a young boy staring at me, immediately I removed my gaze from him. Within few seconds, I felt a hand tapping me from behind,I looked back and it was that Same boy.

" Good evening ma, please can you help me with small money, I am stranded and  I am going to a far distance". He said fidgeting. I looked at him and asked him where he was going. He told me and I brought out some money and I gave it to him. He was very thankful and I didn't see him again.

Now,let me go back to my own story. I was coming back from church, after entering a small shuttle,I was about to pay the man but I found myself checking for my money in the bag continuously. I brought out everything in my bag and the money was not where to be found .
“ what are you looking for?" A concerned passenger asked who just alighted to her bustop. She looked at me and knew that I was stranded. “ Don't worry I got your back". She assured me. She paid my own transport fare alongside with hers. I was speechless. Getting down and getting another bus to my last destination was not the problem again,the problem was getting to pay the driver. 

Another passenger decided to give me some money to pay off the transport fare. I was speechless at how people I do not know decided to offer help to me.

The question is,who always got your back when you are in the midst of the storm? Do God always assure you that he got your back? When God got our back, nothing will be made difficult for you. And the only way to get this is to always do his will. Give to people and it will come back to you . Help people when you see them in a tight situation because you will never seek for help when you are in one. Why? People will volunteer to help you before you ask.

Let's do more of God's will than ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment