10/02/2017

' We bought Redemption camp land for only #6,000'-Pastor Adeboye says

 Image result for pictures of pastor adeboye

 The General Overseer of Redeem Christian Church of God,Pastor Enoch Adeboye disclosed yesterday before his holy congregation that they bought Redemption camp land for #6,000.

He made this statement during his sermon on Sunday which was viewed worldwide .

The pastor testified that  his inability to give in to borrow loan from people so as to purchase a land worth #54,000 before landed him at Redemption camp which was purchased cheaper than the first piece of land and was bought at #6,000 for 4 acres of land

" when I was told by some of my church members  that they have found a land worth #54,000, that I should pay immediately.
" I told them that I have no money,but they say I should be paying it bit by bit.
" I thought of the fact that I do not have such huge amount of money to buy the land, and I refused to borrow money from anybody.

" Because of my refusal to borrow money, I was informed that they have found a land along Lagos- Ibadan express way, and the cost was #6,000.

" I was surprised at the price and I told them that there is no need to bargain for the price.

" That was how we bought the place we are using now for camp, and it cost us #6,000.

Pastor Adeboye admonished the congregation that borrowing money is like slavery because the moment you borrow money from someone, you will remain a slave to them until the time you are able to pay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment