5/06/2019

Actress Omoni Oboli writes to her late father



Omoni Oboli shared  another memeory of her late father whom she lost 2 years ago. She took to her instagram handle and wrote a heart touching tribute to her late father. She wrote...



''It’s been 2 years dad! 😩
I almost called you a few days ago to tell you we won the case! To tell you your daughter has finally been vindicated. 
I remember you calling every day to pray, telling me your priest and members of the parish were praying for us. I remember your excitement when the injunction was lifted and we could show OKAFOR’S LAW. How you took me round in pride when I went for my cinema tour in Asaba with Blossom. 
MY BIGGEST FAN! I hope you see this. My big sis who came to see me today and held me when I was crying in my office, away from cast and crew said I should write you so I’m doing just that. She said you will see it. I hope so.
I miss you. I know how proud you were of me. Still working hard to make you proud. I will always be a daddy’s girl. 
Continue to #RIPMobility ❤️❤️❤️❤️''




No comments:

Post a Comment