2/06/2019

The lessons that 2018 taught me


2018



If I pass through 2018 without picking one or two lessons either from social media or from experiences or from people around me,I must say that I am just passing through the years.

In the past 12 months,I have been seeing different things around me,different people and experiences that almost made me become another person.

In this life we are in,if you are not strong,bold,brave and lastly,if you do not have God,you are bound to loose control over yourself,your emotions and you will loose focus.

So many people commit suicide because they have lost it. Because they can't take the pressure from the world anymore.

I used to be someone who was so afraid of making mistakes because I don't want people to laugh at me. I used to be someone who was always so concerned about People's opinion about my life. Yeah!!!!! I lived with that for a long time. Untill............

I started to read books ,read people's stories and experiences. I changed a little. I decided to adjust my ways and I stopped caring about People's dead opinions towards me because I realized that it doesn't matter.

I passed through 2018 a better person. I became bolder,more brave,deeper with God. 2018 taught me to be where I want to be If I really want to be there.

In 2018 ,I lost someone so precious to me,it was like everything would start all over again. I felt like I should just give up on hope . But hope never left me. I became persistent and stronger.

Let me put it this way: 2018 made me a much stronger and focused person. Thanks to my experiences in 2018,thanks to those that mocked me. Thanks to those that belittled me. Thanks to those that saw the potentials in me and came after me.

2018 was the best year of my life so far because everything happened so fast and changes occoured.

2018 taught me to be more focused in my dreams and visions. It taught me to be more silent and let my actions speak for me.

Everyone have a stumbling block,it takes you and yourself to roll the block away. If you can roll it away,you are on your way to your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment