8/26/2017

See lovely photos of corps member kitted in Karki short sleeve shirt

What do you think about his style?A batch A stream 2 corps member, Kingsley Madu broke the norm of NYSC uniform by kitting himself in Kharki short sleeve shirt for rural rugged last week.

According to this bold corps member, he said that he was triggered to do this because of the love he has for fashion.

" I am a stylish person, that's why I decided to wear something different. Wearing this makes me different and unique.

" I have worn it for my CDS, although they complained but I love what I have sewn.

" Very soon I will sew a sleeveless khaki uniform" , he said hysterically.

Madu added that he has his main uniform but he prefers wearing the one made by him because it makes him unique.
Share this post if you love his style the way he is kitted.

See more photos....







No comments:

Post a Comment